MICHIGAN BEAR HUNTERS ASSOCIATION BIG BEAR AWARD
Entrants who harvest the three heaviest dressed bears will be notified shortly after the entry deadline and will be invited to the MBHA Convention in March 2018 to accept a big bear award and give a short speech about how they bagged their bear. They can also submit a story and photo to be published in MBHA’s newsletter, The Bear Facts.
Preliminary 2018 Bear Harvest Data
Big Bear Contest Rules:
- Membership in MBHA is NOT required.
- Bear must be legally tagged and registered.
- Bears must be dressed and weighed on a scale.
- Dressed means removal of all internal organs.
- Entries must include animal’s weight and a photo of the successful hunter with the bear.
Send entries to:
Alger, MI 48610
Entries must be received no later than December 31, 2018